Commercial Tree Care
Improving your BUSINESS, One Tree at a Time!
Commercial Tree Care
Trees are a vital part of your business, but often caring for them can be confusing, and many don't see the value in pruning and caring for the health care needs of the trees that surround your business! When placed and cared for properly, trees play a major role in helping keep your overhead down, as well as beautify and attract people to your place of business! Here are a few facts:
- In tree-lined commercial districts, shoppers report more frequent shopping, longer shopping trips, willingness to pay more for parking and willingness to spend 12% more for goods.
- Tree-filled commercial and industrial areas lower levels of domestic violence and are safer and more sociable.
- Each large front yard tree adds 1% to the house sales price, and large specimen trees can add 10% to property value
- Strategically placed trees save up to 56% on annual air-conditioning costs. How much is your cooling bill in August?
What do the Trees at my Business Need?
There are 3 primary services tree needs that, depending on the size of your business, can really make a positive impact on your business!:
- Pruning - keeping trees looking aesthetically pruning is key to having a great looking business that visitors want to experience, but pruning PROPERLY also keeps your trees from breaking in storms, allowing you to stick to your tree care budget!
- Health Care (fertilization, etc.) - Just like you tend to have more health issues during periods of high stress (think of the holidays!), trees also function much better when not dealing with stress issues. A well thought out health care plan keeps you from having to unnecessarily spend more money on costly removals, and last minute pest control needs!
- inventorying and Tree Management - managing the inventory, health and care needs of commercial trees is key to being proactive and keeping your business's trees from having major issues. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of repair!"
Will Landscapers be able to take care of my trees?
Tree Care often combined with landscaping, but there's a problem with that: landscapers are usually not experts at caring for trees. Often, landscapers, with the best intentions will actually cause harm to your business's trees, causing unseen costs that really can have an impact to your bottom line!
Benefits of Trees
Trees that are well-cared for by professionals, can provide the following benefits
- Increase property value through proper care of your tree
- Prevention and treatment of diseases, meaning less headache
- Safer trees meaning less liability
- Specialized knowledge on the exact needs of your tree
- Proven track record of storm damage prevention
- Decreases need for pruning frequency, saving you money
Trust your trees to the professionals and let US Tree Care keep your trees healthy and amazing while adding value to your business!